Wednesday 7 August 2013

ße Mίηe OR Mαkє ME Yσu'rs But PŁzz Dσηt Łeαvє ME SίŋgŁe

This message is beyond all
relationships......

When I'll be dead....., your tears
will flow,.. But I won't know... Cry
for me now instead !

you will send flowers,.. But I
won't see... Send them now
instead

you'll say words of praise,.. But I
won't hear.. Praise me now
instead

you'll forget my faults,.. But I
won't know... Forget them now,
instead

you'll miss me then,... But I won't
feel... Miss me now, instead

you'll wish... you could have
spent more time with me,...
Spend it now instead

Moral......
''Spend time with every person
you love, everyone you care for.
Make them feel special, for you
never know when time will take
them away from you forever'' 


•٠ ße Mίηe OR Mαkє ME Yσu'rs But PŁzz Dσηt Łeαvє ME SίŋgŁe ٠•

No comments:

Post a Comment