Wednesday 13 March 2013

Your Love

Your love that I can’t live without 

Can’t even dream of a life without

I know now, I’m so very sure

How my heart suffocates, without you

by my side How my heart cries, all day all night long Sacrifices you make,

makes me awed and amazed You always go that extra mile Just for me,

just for the sake of my happiness To see a smile in my face,

you will conquer the world I always admire, I always love How I lived my life, all these times,

I wonder How could I lived without your love You make me complete, you make me so amazed I love you so much,

I adore you You always make me happy It always makes me fall in love Again and again and again I should love you more,

with your charming ways Oh! I love you so much I adore your ways You, yes I want you,

till the time I go away from this
world You, my only love,

my sweetheart You I cannot even breathe, can’t live without You,

I love you, I adore you so much… ♥♥♥ </3

No comments:

Post a Comment